April Showers Sale! All Tees Only $14.99!x
FREE US SHIPPING OVER $50 | FREE EXCHANGES & RETURNS
My Body is 98% Cheese Pizza T-Shirt
My Body is 98% Cheese Pizza Tee
{{ currentStyleName }} / {{ currentColorName }}({{ sku }})

My Body is 98% Cheese Pizza T-Shirt

${{ currentPromotionPrice.toFixed(2) }}${{ currentBasePrice.toFixed(2) }}

${{ currentBasePrice.toFixed(2) }}

My body is 98% cheese pizza. The other 2% is self-loathing.

  • {{ categoryName }}
{{ typeData.description == 'Pullover' ? 'Crewneck Sweatshirt' : typeData.description }}

Select Style



{{ styleData.description }}

Select Size

Size Guide

Color


Recently Viewed

;